- Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Treatment Program
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family Therapy
- For You
- Landing Pages
- Sober Living Houses
- Thank You
- Vivitrol Treatment Programs
Posts by category
- Category: Uncategorized
- Category: Addiction
- Is Adderall Bad for Your Health?
- Introducing the New BlueCrest Podcast: “The Other Side With Richie H.”
- Can You Overdose On Meth?
- What Is Alcohol Abuse?
- Dealing with Denial in a Loved One
- Pregnancy and Addiction: The Importance of Achieving Sobriety
- How to Make Sobriety Your Way of Life
- The Cost of Drug Addiction
- Tricks for Resisting Drug Cravings and Avoiding Relapse
- Who Seeks Addiction Treatment?
- Post-Rehab: Dos and Don’ts
- How Exactly Does Meth Affect the Body?
- What Causes Drastic Changes in Appearance from Meth Use?
- The Strategy of How Cocaine and Crack Dealers Keep Their Patrons Addicted
- Are You an Enabler? 8 Common Traits
- Common Cutting Agents Used for Cocaine and Crack
- Exercise and Its Astounding Impact on Recovery
- Is There Such a Thing as a Casual Cocaine User?
- 5 Benefits of Living Life Free from Hangovers and Withdrawal
- How a Sober Living Facility Is Different from a Halfway House
- When Happy Hour is No Longer a Happy Place: The Healthy Alternatives
- Finding Firm Ground: You Don’t Need to Hit Rock Bottom to Embrace Recovery
- Can I Benefit from Inpatient Rehab Even Though I Have Young Children?
- Why There’s Nothing “Casual” About Drug Use
- You Don’t Have to Hit “Rock Bottom” Before Seeking Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- The Danger of Turning to Prostitution for Active Drug Users
- The Real Danger of Adolescent Suboxone and Heroin Use
- Outpatient vs. Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Protecting the Positives: Is an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Right for Me?
- What Is Vivitrol?/Vivitrol 101
- The Slippery Slope from Binge Drinking to Alcohol Dependency
- How to Help a Relapsed Addict Without Enablement
- Is Intervention Successful if Your Loved One Doesn’t Want Treatment?
- Quitting Drugs but Still Smoking Cigarettes: The Risks
- Relapse: Is it a Normal Part of Your Recovery?
- Why You Shouldn’t Try to Do Your Own DIY Detox
- Top Tips for Avoiding a Relapse
- How to Select the Best Alcohol or Drug Rehabilitation Program
- What Are the 5 Stages of Addiction Recovery and How Long Do They Take?
- Is There a Relationship Between Prescription Drug Abuse and Heroin Use?
- How Do I Know if I’m a Drug Addict?
- How a Traumatic Childhood and Low Self-Esteem Can Lead to Addiction
- Bluecrest Recovery Center Graduation
- Understanding Addiction
- My Addict, My Mother
- CDC Opiate Study
- Shame On Us!
- Mae’s Blog
- Opioid Pain Medication
- Be A Ninja
- Overcoming Addiction and Remaining Sober
- Heroin – The Deadliest Suburban Secret
- Category: Podcast
- Category: Patient Resources
- A Look at Stimulants vs. Depressants
- How to Know When You Need Help
- The Perfect Storm: What Makes Drugs Addictive?
- Finding a Rehab Program That Works for You
- What is Spirituality?
- Why Do People Risk Drug Addiction?
- How Cocaine Addiction Leads to Other Substance Abuses
- What Happens When Cocaine Is Mixed with Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Tips for Parenting Children While in Outpatient Drug Rehab
- What to Pack When Going to an Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center
- Once an Addict, Always an Addict?
- 10 Symptoms of Heroin Withdrawal: Dealing with the Dragon
- How Is an IOP Different from Inpatient Treatment?
- What Makes Something Addictive and Why?
- How a Real Life Intervention Differs from Reality TV’s Portrayal
- Mental Illness and Its Relationship with Substance Abuse
- FAQs About Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment and Rehabs
- U.S. Drug Overdose Statistics and Facts
- The Effects of Drugs on the Human Brain
- Ending Enablement and Co-Dependency: The Family’s Role in an Addict’s Recovery
- Addiction Prevention
- How AA Helps You Stay Sober
- The Many Faces of Addiction
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
12-step programs are the path to maintaining long-term, meaningful sobriety.
Clients and families are kept informed of all treatment components from initial contact to discharge.
Our therapeutic approach is grounded in the most reliable clinical practices for substance abuse recovery.
Multiple Treatment Modalities
Our program integrates numerous treatment modalities from yoga and meditation to individual and group services.
Highly-Trained Clinical Staff
Our staff is carefully selected not only for their skills and experience but for their passion in helping others, as well.
Our case management and aftercare services will make all necessary referrals for sober housing and treatment when completing our program.
Our integrated treatment model addresses the spiritual, physical and mental components of addiction.
We ensure every client has a long-term plan for ongoing recovery and a sober network in place before they discharge.
Mind, Body, Spirit Focus
The spiritual, physical and mental components of our treatment promote a healthy mind, body and spirit.
Personalized Plan of Care
Each treatment plan is individualized to meet the unique needs of each client.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
BlueCrest has an on-staff psychiatrist, psychiatric APN and licensed clinical team to assist those with a dual diagnosis.
Our focus at BlueCrest is on solutions to addiction and mental health challenges, not living in the problem.