Most people refer to a partial care program (PCP) by the commonly known term—rehab. BlueCrest’s partial care is our most intensive treatment program. Clients in a PCP are fully immersed in treatment for their substance use and any co-occurring disorders through a structured, comprehensive curriculum.
Early recovery efforts are most successful when supported by a high level of clinical structure. In this highly structured treatment setting, we can best address the needs of each client and most effectively treat co-occurring disorders. BlueCrest’s partial care program integrates our numerous treatment modalities into a curriculum designed to provide effective, comprehensive care that addresses the unique needs of each client. Get started in our addiction treatment programs by calling 888.292.9652.
Is a Partial Care Program Right for Me?
If you are looking for a higher level of treatment structure than an outpatient program can provide, then a partial care program may be the best option for achieving long-term recovery. Some questions you can ask yourself to determine if a partial care program is right for you include:
- Do I need more structure to overcome addiction?
- Am I willing to commit to treatment five days a week?
- Have I tried outpatient treatment but not achieved the desired results?
- Would having a recovery coach help me stay accountable in my recovery process?
Answering “yes” to these questions might indicate that a partial care program is the right next step for you.
Benefits of a Partial Care Program
Our partial care rehab program is filled with great benefits for those who choose to participate. Some of the benefits of a partial care program include:
- Intense, meaningful treatment
- Group and individual therapy options
- Family therapy sessions
- Safe and structured recovery environment
- Effective, personalized, and comprehensive care built for each client’s particular needs
The Partial Care Program at BlueCrest Recovery
BlueCrest offers a specialized program to treat addiction and co-occurring disorders. This program incorporates various treatment approaches, including:
- Evidence-based treatment – Group therapy, 12-step and didactic sessions, and individual therapy all help to provide evidence-based treatment approaches.
- Family involvement – We understand that addiction affects more than just the person struggling with it—family members are also affected by substance use.
- Holistic therapies – Yoga, meditation, and pet therapy complement a client’s evidence-based therapies. Due to the numerous, diverse modalities that comprise these tracks, they are most effective in a structured environment provided by a partial care rehab program.
Research indicates that clients engaged in a highly structured treatment program incorporating evidence-based practices with holistic components more often result in favorable treatment episodes and long-term abstinence from all substances.
This partial care program provides a structured rehab environment with the added benefit of attending outside 12-step meetings, weekend excursions, and in-person family visits on Sundays. Other clients attend our programs while living at home, if appropriate.
BlueCrest works diligently to involve a client’s support system during treatment. By regularly communicating with family members, clients strengthen an essential component of their support network in the early stages of their recovery. With family support and the development of a strong 12-step program they build while in treatment, clients will have a solid foundation to maintain their abstinence as they transition to less intensive levels of care.
Get Expert Care At BlueCrest Recovery Center
At BlueCrest Recovery Center, you’ll work with licensed clinicians dedicated to your recovery process. You’ll also have the support of your fellow clients, who will be a large part of the community of support that you will build in your time with us. If you or a loved one need substance use treatment in New Jersey, contact our team online or by calling 888.292.9652 today to get started on the path to a better life.